"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

here's something to chew on...

it's like everywhere you look, you're surrounded by death, destruction, chaos, havoc, and utter violence...games, hollywood, movies, internet, gore...it's like really think about it, I can't believe people are actually suprised stuff like this happens. When it happens, yes..it's sad, but it happens and mainly it's because of us, people in general have a way of dominating and inferiorating the people who are not like them...if a kid in school looks or acts different to them, he/ she will be the one who will be teased and verbally/ or physically terrorized...and everywhere, not just school, in the workplace, in the neighborhood, maybe even your neighbour...so...moral of the story, why judge someone negatively just because they are different to you...I wouldnt actually be suprised if more of this sort of stuff happens more and more...anyway...think about that!

Searching For Souls Searching For Souls

OH MY GOD - very original!!

congrats to the author, very origianl, I really liked it, graphics and animation could've been a bit better, which wouldve resulted in an even funnier cartoon...but never-the-less...this was very funny, i laughed the whole way through....nice one!! well done!!!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

woOow

congrats on a job well-done, that was a spectacular piece of animation!!!

nice one